VA Providence Healthcare System
The VA Audiology clinic provides person-focused services to Veterans with disabling hearing loss which promote independence with the goal of enhancing quality of life. The Audiology Clinic supports student traineeships and clinically-based research in effort to provide the highest level of care through education and advocacy.
The VA Audiology Clinic is committed to continued excellence and offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services. Family member participation is encouraged during the rehabilitation process to promote the best outcomes.
- To provide the highest quality care for Veterans with hearing or balance disorders through the implementation of evidence-based clinical evaluation and rehabilitation in the least restrictive environment in accordance with clinical guidelines, medical indications and Veteran’s care preferences
- To provide access to appropriate state-of-the-art assistive technology
- To optimize outcomes through education and outreach initiatives
To provide Audiology Audiology services that uphold the core values of advocacy, respect, integrity and commitment to excellence.
Scope of Care:
The VA Audiology Clinic provides diagnostic and treatment services for disorders related to hearing and balance, which may impact communication and daily function.
Audiology services include:
- Audiologic evaluation
- Vestibular evaluation
- Auditory evoked potential
- Assessment of Middle Ear Function
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emission (DPOAE)
- Hearing aid evaluation, selection, and fitting
- Real Ear Hearing Aid Verification
- Assistive Listening Device evaluation including FM and Bluetooth technology
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Progressive Tinnitus Management (PTM)
- Auditory Processing evaluation
- Audiological Compensation and Pension Testing
623 Atwells Ave
Providence, RI 0290
New Bedford Clinic
175 Elm St
New Bedford, MA 02740
To contact the Audiology Clinic electronically, please sign up for MyHealtheVet
623 Atwells Ave, VA at Eagle Square, Providence, RI
VA Clinic, 175 Elm St., New Bedford, MA, 02740
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.