The Gloria Gemma Foundation is returning to the Providence VAMC Oct. 5, 2017, from
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the Canteen, basement of the main hospital building, 830 Chalkstone Ave.
The Gloria Gemma Foundation is a nonprofit organization that:
- Embraces cancer patients and their caretakers, families, and friends
- Provides free support, education and wellness services to anyone impacted by cancer
- Enhances the quality of life for cancer patients and their families by helping to ease their physical, emotional and spiritual pain
- Guides the public to reduce the risk of cancer diagnoses through education and community outreach
- Inspires hope, faith, strength, courage, and determination in our community