VA Providence Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, August 24, 2021 9:40 AM EDT
COVID VACCINATION CLINIC UPDATE
COVID-19 vaccinations are available on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday 8am-2pm on the second floor C wing.
For more information please call (401) 273-7100 ext. 13021
Providence VA Medical Center still has a mask mandate in effect and is screening all Veterans and visitors upon arrival. If you plan to visit us here at the VA Hospital, please wear an acceptable mask or cloth-face-covering while on the grounds or in the hospital. Please check back often for updates on this policy - but for now, keep that mask on!
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-590-2976
- Change Your Appointment: 401-457-3336
- Media Inquiries: 401-457-3369
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 401-273-7100
- Pharmacy Refill: 401-457-3344 or
- Staff Locator: 401-273-7100
- Telephone Care: 1-866-590-2976
- Hotline for Homeless Veterans: 1-877-424-3838
In the event that the Providence VAMC or any of our associated Community VA Clinics is threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.