Providence VA Medical Center, Rhode Island
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:01 PM EDT
Starting Monday, July 1, Air Force Drive will close while the road is resurfaced, and additional parking is added to Lot 10. Drivers can still park in the gravel lot (Lot 11).
A shuttle bus stop will be added to the loop for people parking in Lot 11. Drivers can also access the PVAMC campus using Wolcott St. to Regent Ave. or Pleasant Valley Pky. to Chalkstone Ave.
We appreciate your patience while we make these long-term improvements to Air Force Drive.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-590-2976
- Change Your Appointment: 401-457-3336
- Media Inquiries: 401-457-3369
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 401-273-7100
- Pharmacy Refill: 401-457-3344 or
- Staff Locator: 401-273-7100
- Telephone Care: 1-866-590-2976
- Hotline for Homeless Veterans: 1-877-424-3838
In the event that the Providence VAMC or any of our associated Community VA Clinics is threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.