Providence VA Medical Center, Rhode Island
Current Operating Status
As of Wednesday, December 18, 2019 7:49 AM EST
The Providence VA Healthcare System is operating normally.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-866-590-2976
- Change Your Appointment: 401-457-3336
- Media Inquiries: 401-457-3369
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 401-273-7100
- Pharmacy Refill: 401-457-3344 or
- Staff Locator: 401-273-7100
- Telephone Care: 1-866-590-2976
- Hotline for Homeless Veterans: 1-877-424-3838
In the event that the Providence VAMC or any of our associated Community VA Clinics is threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.