Providence VA Medical Center, Rhode Island
Release of Information
We can assist you with the following:
- access to your medical records
- obtaining copies of your medical records
- requests to amend your medical records
- completion of forms for benefits, insurance, and other reasons
- Notary Public Stamps
- In-Person Authentication to My HealtheVet
How to Request Information
To request a copy of your medical record, please complete one of the forms listed in the column to the right, complete the requested information, sign the form, and mail it to the following address:
Providence VA Medical Center
Health Information Management Section (HIMS)
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
Because forms must contain an original signature, e-mailed or faxed forms cannot be accepted.
Requests for records will take approximately 10 days to process.
There is no cost to send copies directly to another health care provider. If copies are for a patient's personal use, photocopying fees may be assessed.
PAMC - Basement, D-Wing
- 401-273-7100 Ext. 3481
- 401-273-7100 Ext. 3482 / 3485
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.