Providence VA Medical Center, Rhode Island
Forms for each type of Protocol Submission - New Proposal Submissions
Described below are the documents required for SRS/R&D protocol submissions. All forms are located on the PVAMC Research SharePoint that limits access to only employees with a VA e-mail account. Required Forms for New Proposal Submission - All Studies:
- SRS Submission Guidlines
- Request to Review Research Proposal/Project Form
- Request to Review Codes
- Abstract (in lay persons terms)
- Full Protocol
- A dated copy of the complete laboratory Chemical Inventory. Please highlight/identify all chemicals used in the study.
- Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (see example: SOP example
- Radioisotope Training (documentation/permit) (just radioisotope user). Also, please contact the Research Office if using radiation. This requires submission to the PVAMC Radiation Safety Committee in addition to the Safety Committee.
- Proof of Training - please contact the appropriate committee coordinator for information on training.
- If the research occurs at another facility, Institutional Safety Committee (or equivalent) approval or exemption for the project is required.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- Scope of Work for Animal-Lab Personnel
- Chief of Service statement
- BioSafety Form
- RDIS Page 18 and Codes for new investigators
- CV of New PI and Resume of new Research Staff
PI Signature (only) Date