Providence VA Medical Center, Rhode Island
Krista Tocco, BA
|Krista Tocco, BA
401-273-7100 Ext. 6229
Ms. Tocco joined the Providence VA Medical Center as a Research Assistant in October 2014. Prior to joining PVAMC, she received her BA with honors in Biology with a Concentration in Neuroscience and Behavior and minor in Psychology at Assumption College (Worcester, MA). Currently her time is spilt on several studies with the CfNN aiming to improve the mental health of Veterans with problems such as PTSD, anger, and seizures. In conjunction with the work she does with the CfNN, she also works as a research assistant for the COIN-LTSS on a suicide prevention study.
Krista is currently working on the following projects at CfNN:
- Treatment of Trauma-Related Anger in OIF/OEF/OND Veterans—PI: M. Trace Shea, PhD
- Functional Imaging in Veterans with Trauma-Related Anger Problems – PIs: M. Tracie Shea, PhD & Noah S. Philip, MD
- Comparative Effectiveness of Two Treatments for Veterans with PTSD — PI: M. Trace Shea, PhD
- Neuroimaging Biomarkers for Seizures — PI: William Curt LaFrance, MD, MPH
* This link uses regular email and is not secure. Do not send personal or medical information over the internet.