Providence VA Medical Center, Rhode Island
John Chomack, BS, MS
|John Chomack, BS, MA
Research Health Science Specialist
John Chomack is a Health Science Specialist at the PVAMC, prior to joining the PVAMC John was a recent graduate of the University of Connecticut’s Biomedical Engineering Masters Program. John holds a Masters and Bachelors degree in Biomechanics and Minor in Material Science Engineering. His previous professional experiences include project management, and prosthetic and orthopedic development. His current protocols include working with rehabilitation for veteran amputees concerning prosthesis design and virtual reality.
Mr. Chomack is currently working on several projects for CfNN.
- Effect of Prosthetic Socket Design on Residual Limb Motion using Biplanar X-Ray Video – PI: Susan E. D’Andrea, PhD
- Virtual Reality Rehabilitation for Individuals with Lower Limb Amputation – PI: Susan E. D’Andrea, PhD
- Dynamic Corrective Force Device: A Balance Measure for Amputees – PI: Susan E. D’Andrea, PhD
- In Vivo Measurement of Knee, Ankle, and Foot Motion in Human Walking – PI: Susan E. D’Andrea, PhD
- In Vivo Measurement of Foot Motion During Running, Jumping, and Cutting – PI: Susan E. D’Andrea, PhD
|*This link uses regular email and is not secure. Do not send personal or medical information over the internet.|