Women Veterans Program
The Providence VA Medical Center is committed to meeting the unique needs of women Veterans by delivering the highest quality health care to each woman, while offering her the privacy, dignity, and sensitivity to gender-specific needs that she deserves. Our full time Women Veterans Program Manager is ready to assist you in getting timely access to the health care you need.
Women Veterans Program Manager
Your Women Veterans Program Manager here in Providence is
Tony Maselli McConnell, LCSW, BCD.
You can reach Tonya at (401) 273-7100, extension 6191.
She can answer your questions about the program and assist you with enrollment.
The following services are available for women Veterans:
Please click here to view montage from Pink Day 2011
- Primary Care
- Gynecological Care
- Maternity Care
- Birth Control
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Menopause Evaluation/Treatment, Osteoporosis
- Cancer Screenings
- Wellness and Healthy Living
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Stop Smoking Program
- Management of Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
Adjustment from Deployment
- Counseling and Treatment for:
- Military Sexual Trauma
- Parenting and Caregiver Issues
- Violence and Abuse
- Alcohol and Drug Dependence
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Educational Opportunities
- Links to Job and Career Counseling
- Services for Homeless Veterans
- MOVE! – Managing Overweight Veterans